Re: ma woody?

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 11:02:49PM +0200, Matteo D'Alfonso wrote:
> veloce veloce,
> ma woody non doveva essere freeze ora?
> http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2001/16/index
>
> Werewolf alias Matteo
> lunatic TiLUG member
> http://pavia.linux.it/
> http://ada2.unipv.it/
>

> --

Leggi meglio:

[snip]

What we do have is a deadline -- July 24th -- for phase one of the
freeze process to complete. This first phase
involves deciding what we want to release, by freezing Debian policy,
deciding what architectures will be in shape to
release, deciding if this release will include crypto in main, and
getting the base system in shape for the freeze. If these
deadlines are met by the 24th, the next stage will be freezing the base
system.

[snip]

Cheers,
--