Re: iptable e port forwarding...

Ciao,
 Wed, May 16, 2001 at 02:37:21PM +0200, Marco Gaiarin wrote:

> Mi tocca fare un port forwarding tra una macchina con IP pubblico e una
> macchina nella rete privata.
io non ho ancora guardato il port forwarding di iptables, ma mi trovo bene
con rinetd

---

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

``I think he has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his company, an arrogance
    that derives from power and unalloyed success, with no leavening hard
 experience, no reverses,'' Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson says of Bill Gates.