[franck.guellerin@sky-events.com: RE: Debian stand at LinuxExpo in Milano]

ok ragazzi, comincia la preparazione del Linux Expo a Milano.
E vi garantisco che questa volta le magliette ci saranno ;)

----- Forwarded message from Franck Guellerin <franck.guellerin@sky-events.com>

From: "Franck Guellerin" <franck.guellerin@sky-events.com>
To: <fog@mixadlive.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:19:30 +0100
Subject: RE: Debian stand at LinuxExpo in Milano
[fog] Triste... buu!

Hi Federico,

I am the Project Manager of Linux Expo Milan. Thanks for your request.

First of all I want to answer your question : yes we have a place reserved
for Debian at the Expo. Actually there will be a place reserved for the
different associations of the community who want to participate in the show,
including Debian of course. Debian is already our partner in all the Linux
Expo that we organize all over Europe (Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid).

[snip]

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Federico Di Gregorio