RE: Working Capital for your Business

Hi There!
I hope this email finds you well!  Freedom has rolled out exciting new business financing programs with phenomenal rates and terms!
Here at Freedom we offer:
  • Revolving credit lines
  • Merchant Cash Advance
  • Term loans
  • SBA loans
  • Equipment Financing
Program Benefits:
  • Rates as low as 4.99%
  • Flexible terms
  • Tax deductible
  • Unsecured programs available (no collateral required)
  • Up to $500k+ available same day
  • Minimal paperwork
  • No hard credit pull for quote
To begin the process I would only need the last 3 months of business bank statements, along with an updated application.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
I look forward to discussing how we can help!

Jessica Robbins
631-257-1162
5* Trustpilot
Freedom Business Capital

You may unsubscribe to stop receiving our emails.

NON-DISCLOSURE NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.