Re: djbDNS help dnscache

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:15:49 -0500, dlarrica@gmail.com said:

> Running Redhat 5.3 to 5.8 at the moment.

This is the Debian ISP list.

You have a number of choices:

 - upgrade from a version of Red Hat that is two major releases behind
   current

 - if you have a commercial support contract with Red Hat, talk to them
   (if you don't, why are you using Red Hat?)

 - try Bind

 - try Debian

We are distribution-agnostic with respect to supporting Linux, but for
choice we use Debian. It just works (and I don't mean 'only just').
--
"Soccer is one of those things that the rest of world cares about more
than [Americans] do - you know, like healthcare, education and gun