ACS/TR-069 in Debian

Hi all!

I'm working into a new WISP and always I prefer test any open source solution, software and hardware, before that buying licensed products of other manufacturers.

Now, I wanna implement a CPE WAN Management Protocol into our network and I'm looking a open source solution. I'm searched about ACS servers in Debian and best options that I found are: GenieACS and OpenACS. To the clients, I searched too but this is the second part of the proyect. First, I wanna test the server with the software of various manufacturers.

Someone used or has experiences with an open source ACS server? Recomendations? Documents to read?

Thanks you! Sorry for my language, my english is not very good.
Fernando.