I'm getting ready to rebuild a small hosting cluster, and this time
around add more automation to my management approach. Which leads me to
wonder: Those of you who provide hosting services using Debian, what are
you using for:
- initial o/s install and configuration (e.g., FAI, other things?)
- software install/update/configuration (chef, puppet, ?)
- virtual machine management
- user management (control panels, ...)
- overall management (nagios, webmin, ...)
Sort of trying to get sense of what people actually use, and in what
combinations, rather than what's got the buzz this week.
Thanks for anything you might share.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra