RE: IBM eSeries xServer 335 can not more installed with Squeeze

> Are you sure you need it?  I have installed Debian Squeeze without
> this
> NON-FREE Debian CD.  However, unfortunately it does not work for me
> with
> my x335...

Wow, that sounds incredibly irritating. I should have qualified that further: the removal of the bnx2 driver for the integrated NICs in our HS21s made the stock netinstall CD pretty useless. Trying to get the firmware loaded via the Java remote KVM thing in the BladeCenter was not an experience I'd like to relive any time soon. I've never had any issues with the onboard LSI MegaRAID controllers in any mode with SAS or SATA disks. Controllers are LSI1064E

---
Ross Halliday
Network Operations
WTC Communications