Oracle on Debian.. or Red Hat?

Hi!

Currently all our servers run Debian, with just a couple of Oracle
servers under Red Hat. We have a couple Oracle servers under Debian
too. We're using Red Hat because our consultant says that Oracle runs
much more stable with Red Hat than Debian. Our team of system
administrators prefers Debian and does not want to support Red Hat
servers, if possible.

Do you have any strong evidence/ experience that support this claim
that Red Hat is better for Oracle than Debian? Any advice on this?

--
Timur Irmatov, xmpp:irmatov@jabber.ru