ERP & Email Marketing Lists

Title: HTML Message
Hi,

My name is Merlyn Anderson and was curious to know if you have any email marketing or Email lists requirement for your company. We are a multichannel service company specialized in B2B lists, Direct Marketing Lists, Consumer Lists, Telemarketing, Email Lists, Fax Lists, etc

Our Services:

Pre Package Email Lists: Based on your target audience, we can deliver you Pre Package Email Lists with verified contact details.

Email Appending: If you have any in-house list without emails or missing information, we can append that info to the same and deliver back to you.

Email Campaigns: We can execute email campaigns on your company behalf for your target audience.

Ready to use lists: More than 200 easy to use lists that we can deliver in short notice (below are some of our RUL lists)

1) C Level Executives List
2) IT Executives List
3) Finance Executives List
4) Healthcare Industry List
5) Consumer Email list
6) Sales & Marketing Executives List
7) Telecom Industry List
8) UK Business List and many more

Just let me know your exact target audience (Geographic Location / Industry / Job Titles) so that I could send you a few samples today for your review at no cost.

Just send us now contacts in an excel sheet from your in-house database with missing email address, telephone numbers, fax numbers or mailing addresses, we can append it for you at no cost, this will help you check the quality of our services.

Kindly let me know your thoughts. We will be delighted explain in more detail how we can help you.

Thanks and awaiting your reply!

Regards,
Merlyn Anderson | Data Analyst - Database Appending and Marketing Division
e-Send Inc
www.esend.ezweb123.com

1024 Iron Point Road| Folsom, California 95630| PH: 800 305 1062 l
List acquisition I Tracked Email campaign I Email/Data Appending I Search Engine Optimization

If you're not interested to further emails, please reply with the subject line as "Leave out"