Re: Issues with SNMP, MIBS and TKMIB in Debian Squeeze (OLD STABLE Lenny works fine)
- To: debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Issues with SNMP, MIBS and TKMIB in Debian Squeeze (OLD STABLE Lenny works fine)
- From: Andres Migliazzo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:22:11 -0300
- Message-id: <CA+kuSyxQqy7+vJFzpy4p-LmKZU0GUfj=fDFriL5uTJxL7uc53g@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20111021091050.GA8669@darac.org.uk>
- References: <CA+kuSywcyWQjaihN+nHTcctmQVVU1SR7Ov+QSqsguEUCwUdVzw@mail.gmail.com> <20111021091050.GA8669@darac.org.uk>
Hello Darac and Raoul,
Thank you for your answers. The MIBS and MIBFILES environment variables override the snmp.conf "mibs" and "mibfile". When you add the "+" caracter it should load the list of modules in addition to the default.
It works when you export the MIBS=ALL, so the case is that the MIBS snmp.conf entry is just being ignored.
Is this a bug or is it just another undocumented configuration change?
The good news is that to set the MIBS=ALL environmentab variable fixed the tkmib issue and now it shows the complete SMI.