Re: DNSSEC management

On 03.05.11 11:48, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Can you shortly describe what's needed to have DNSSEC working? How does
> it work? Just add a new field or something?

For providing DNSSEC, you need to sign the zones, periodically re-sign them,
and periodically push DS recors into parent zones.

For using DNSSEC, you need to provide one or more public keys to your
resolver (recursive nameserver) and maintain that list.

No, it's not easy. Try opendnssec, or google for dnssec and read all the
docs.
The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.