Re: URGNET URGENT SUPPORT: DELETE AN OLD MESSAGE

On 06 Apr 14:28, Luca Piffer wrote:
> Sir,
> it's a long time that the message linked here below appears in google
> results when my name is searched (Luca Piffer).
> I kindly ask you to DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM THE NET, otherwise I should go
> take legal actions.
> Thanks
> Br
> Luca Piffer
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-isp/2005/11/msg00012.html

In sending this message with the link to the page that has the link to
the message that I guess you're actually complaining about, you have
made it more likely that google results for you show that page. Well
done.

Did you try clicking the "report this as spam" button on the page that
you're actually complaining about so that it can be reviewed by the
people that actually have the power to remove things?
--
Brett Parker                     http://www.sommitrealweird.co.uk/
PGP Fingerprint 1A9E C066 EDEE 6746 36CB  BD7F 479E C24F 95C7 1D61