Re: XEN 4.0 24gb ram problem ?

2011/2/19 Olivier Bonvalet <debian.list@daevel.fr>
Hi,

it's not a Xen limitation. But here, you are showing the memory available for the Dom0, how much memory see Xen ? (xm info | grep total_memory)

Thank you Olivier :)

It appears that there was some change (that I missed) between 3 and 4 . Actually as I remember in xen 3 dom0 was always showing real physical amount of RAM . Now it appears that every domU takes ram from dom0 and I see only remains ;)

so .. summing up - xm info shows right amount of ram,

Thank You Olivier
Regards

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz