Fwd: Between monetary polices. Where are markets heading to?

  Between monetary polices
  Where are markets heading to?

  link: http://www.poglowie.com/Where_are_markets_heading_to.pdf

At the time of stock exchange drops, the FED boss, Ben Bernanke, said to his colleagues:

Buy everything, I shall give you so much money that you will be able to do so. You can get as  much as you want. Later, when assets get dearer, you will make dozens of percents whilst  you give back a mere few percent, at around the nominal value. We shall declare this program as our joint success.