Re: How To Manage Logmails

On Fri Apr 09, 2010 at 09:19:40 +0200, Moritz Kobel wrote:

> we have several servers which generate logmails every day.

> How do you manage these if several people should have access?
> With a logmail-mailbox, a shared mailbox or a special software?

  Install a mailing list manager, and configure all root mails
 to go to:

    sysadmin@lists.example.com

  (Or some similarly named list.)

  Then the people who should read them can do so by subscribing
 to the list.  I'll not suggest a particular mailing list package, but
 mailman is surprisingly popular.

Steve
--
http://www.steve.org.uk/