Re: MRTG Setup

Hi Daniel,

What sort of resources are you after?

Depending on the number of switches/ hosts we are talking about - you may be better off with MRTG rather than the entire Cacti suite.

MRTG should be pretty clear after reading this.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/nixcraft/linux/docs/uniqlinuxfeatures/mrtg/
http://www.cyberciti.biz/nixcraft/linux/docs/uniqlinuxfeatures/mrtg/mrtg_config_step_5.php

- 2 second search with your favorite search engine. You can reach this by using http://www.google.com/ or http://www.bing.com/

More questions about which OIDs are available - try snmpwalk.

Andrew