Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Carlos Acedo wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> You have some good ones here:
>> http://devsnippets.com/?p=2524
>>
>> Regards
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for this excellent link.
>
> Considering what I saw in that page, I am considering packaging both Ext
> JS and eXtplorer.

Hi,

Wow, it's been a year I wrote these words... I'm happy to announce now
that ExtJS and eXtplorer ARE now in SID, and I can tell it wasn't
exactly easy...

eXtplorer does exactly what I wanted: copy/move with drag and drop,
archive compression and decompression, and a bit more.

Please test them and let me know what you think of what's in the archive
right now. I'm currently working on libjs-extjs-3.2.1 and extplorer
2.1.0rc1.

Thomas