Re: Australian Internet Filtering Position

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010, Ryan Halloway wrote:

Just trying to get a general opinion with what everyone thinks of the
filtering situation in Australia. Whether you believe its a good thing or a
bad thing or you don't really care. I'm writing a letter to an Australian MP
(Member of Parliament) and I want to get some actual opinions of what other
systems administrators think of the internet filter, even if they are not in
Australia. Not only at a technical aspect but at an opinion aspect as well.

Either reply on list or pm me. I just want to get a general idea.

I'm vehemently opposed to the filter.  It will effect how I vote.

Rob (the Aussie expat sysadmin)

--
Email: robert@timetraveller.org		Linux counter ID #16440
IRC: Solver (OFTC & Freenode)