Problems while upgrading kernel (Xen)

Hello,

I have an installation where every Xen VM has it's own kernel.

The installation of the new security-patched 2.6.26 amd64 kernel does
not work fine. The installation stops while unpacking the modules. I can
login again via ssh and remove /var/cache/apt/archives/lock and start
installing again. Sometimes I had to do that more then once.

Reboot does not work, "xm poweroff" does not work too. I have to do a
"xm destroy" and after that a "xm create" to reboot. After installation
of the new kernel "reboot" does work again.

What will be wrong, do other people have the same problem?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

BTW: I cannot follow this thread long, I go in holliday this weekend.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/