Chilisoft ASP & MS Frontpage Extensions under Debian?

I have been assigned the task of adding support for ASP pages and Front Page to our Debian hosting servers. My research suggests that Chilisoft ASP was acquired by Sun then End-of-Lifed and is therefor unavailable now. It also looks like RTR's Front Page extensions for Apache2 has suffered the same fate.

Can anyone confirm that these impressions are correct? If not, I would appreciate pointers on where to obtain the needed goodies.

Yes, I know that it's a really bad idea to install FP Extensions. I know and I agree. But when management speaks...