Re: Framework for web control panel.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 05:09:51AM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> In years of hosting, this never happened to me, even with thousands of
> domains installed. Maybe your anti-spam system is inefficient and/or is
> not caring enough about load issues. The things we implemented are (in
> the order of blocking in the mail queue):
> - iptable incomming connection rate limiting (otherwise, it goes BOOM
> very fast, indeed).

Do you mind sharing your config/the rule-set that you're using?
Obviously, the fine-tuning will be up to individual
mail-admins/postmasters, but roughly speaking?

Do you trust all hosts the same (and rate-limit accordingly), or are
you less/more fierce/strict with some hosts?

--
``Sir Humphrey: Well, you're a banker, surely you read the Financial Times?''
``Sir Desmond: Can't understand it. Full of economic theory.''