Xen nat + route

Hi guys,

this is probably more Xen than Debian specific question , but is it
possible to have such configuration that I would have nat + route
simultaneously ?

[...]
## Use the following if network traffic is routed, as an alternative to the
# settings for bridged networking given above.
(network-script 'network-route netdev=eth0')
(vif-script     vif-route)

## Use the following if network traffic is routed with NAT, as an alternative
# to the settings for bridged networking given above.
(network-script network-nat)
(vif-script     vif-nat)
[...]

I have several public addresses that are used with vif-route , but I'd
like to have NATed networking also. I'm asking because restarting Xend
on working production system isn't a nice thing to do when you're not
sure about the configuration.

Any concerns about this case ?

regards.
WZ