postfix question regarding smtpd_recipient_restrictions

Hi,

On one of my servers I did some reconfiguration of
smtpd_recipient_restrictions due to policyd-weight implementation that
I put into main.cf .
My server is as well proxy as it delivers email locally.

So I have transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport that describe
some of my proxied clients for example :
[...]
celtix.com                               smtp:mail.celtix.com:25
[...]

Today , while implementing policyd-weight I've changed
smtpd_recipient_restrictions from :
[...]
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks
[...]

to :

[...]
                        permit_sasl_authenticated,
                       reject_invalid_hostname,
                        reject_non_fqdn_sender,
                       reject_unauth_destination,
                        reject_unknown_sender_domain,
                        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
                       check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:12525,
                       permit
[...]

And it seems that my transport_maps domains are no longer relayed
email to... (of course local delivery is OK )

Does anybody have any clues what may be wrong ? I could find anything
like "permit_transports" for "smtpd_recipient_restrictions" .

regards.

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
http://rfc.sunsite.dk/rfc/rfc2324.html