Re: postfix iptables spam detection

Hi,

I think you can configure fail2ban to detect that kind of attacks.

It has the filter.d/*.conf files, where you can configure filters for
specific regex patterns. You can create your own as well, and then all you
need is to add your custom filter in jail.local (or jail.conf, but that is
not advised).

Best regards,
 Gabor

Ps: sorry for the duplicate mail, have not cc-ed the list before.