Re: Support-Ticket System

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Michelle
Konzack<linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Hello *,
>
> now I am searching for a Support Ticket System (E-Mail + Web) which  can
> be integrated into the intranet of my enterprise.
>
> It should be able to support at least 100 support peoples (accounts) and
> we will have at least 150.000 customers from Freiburg to Karlsruhe.   If
> it is based  on  SQL,  we  are  using  exclusively  PostgreSQL  and  the
> mailsystem ist Courier.
>
> Any suggestions?

RT : Request Tracker - http://bestpractical.com/rt/ (my favorite as
the interface is simple
and can work under heavy load) There is also a specific version of RT
for CSIRT management.

There is also OTRS - http://otrs.org/ (but I found the interface to be
very complicated for
simple task)

Both are written in Perl and supports MySQL.

Hope this helps,

--
--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
--                             http://www.foo.be/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Diary