Sendmail Log Analysis

Hi All

I'm looking for a good modern sendmail analysis package. I use smtp-auth and
are very keen on knowing which login is sending what emails. Mainly to track
users that send large amounts of mail through our servers. The only package
I can find that might come close in Debian is isoqlog, but it doesn't seem
to track smtp-auth login users. Just sender/receiver email address, which is
useless if the sender address is forged. Any thoughts?

Kind regards
Glenn Hocking
Woosaw Pty Ltd and Publish Media Pty Ltd
http://www.sitegeneral.com.au