Re: Exim router configuration

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 02:46:37PM +0100, Rejo Zenger wrote:
> ++ 18/11/08 13:41 +0000 - Adam McGreggor:
> >> I am new to exim and is trying to implement a dedicated content
> >> filtering system for exim.
> >
> >Exim has very sane documentation, and an active mailing list.
> >
> >http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/ is aimed at new exim users.

> >search the archive before posting, along with having read the docs.
>
> But most likely, the original poster will be refered back to a Debian
> list as Debian has it's own way of configuration of Exim.

If people get an answer apart from "Read the Spec." "Read the docs" on
Pkg-exim4, I've probably missed it (it's a list I no longer subscribe
to).

Saying that, I forget some people use *that* abomination, pkg-exim4:
i/we certainly don't.

(and yes, I do get fed-up with people asking questions to lists where
other lists are more appropriate, and where there are decent docs)

--
``I wouldn't call Civil Service delays `tactics', Minister,'' he replied
  smoothly. ``That would be to mistake lethargy for strategy.''