From: Chris Parker [mailto:chris_parker@adelphia.net] Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 6:18 PM
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: load balanced nic

All,

I have a load balanced nic, bond0 that is giving errors on the tx side.

each nic, slave 1 and slave 2 have a different amount of errors on the
tx side.  Also they each show collisions.  they are connected to a cisco
3750 switch. That also shows errors on rcv and fc?
The bond is set up as adaptive load balance.  I used this one due to not
having to change configuration on the switch.  Atleast the kernel doc
said there was no config changes needed at the switch.

any ideas or pointers would be highly appreciated.
  if more information is needed please let me know.  I do not have
access to the configuration on the switches just the nics on the server.

thank you,
chris parker