Re: load balanced nic

Did you shut-down IP on ethX interfaces before attaching them into bond0 w/ ifenslave ?
Have you tried:
tcpdump -i eth0 &; tcpdump -i eth1 &; tcpdump -i bond0
(mean 3 commands in parralel, for analyze)
Also, in iptraf tool - can you see correct traffic distribution on ethX interfaces, compared to bond0 ?

23.09.08, 02:17, "Chris Parker" :