best FC-storage sharing/clustering techniques

Hi ,
I have two Servers.

First is a debian server on HP DL 380G5 server with fiberchannel card
connected to storage server ( fujitsu S16F R1430-M5 )  with  5 TB of
data.
The service that is mainly used on this server is apache. What i would
like to achieve is to connect another server to balance the www trafic
among those two servers.
There's no problem with the loadbalancing etc, but i was wondering
first how to connect those two servers to one fiberchannel physically
and second , how to make them "share" the same volume of data. I was
using GFS ( unluckily on redhat ;/ )  for another clustering scenario
but is this really necessary ? What other software can I use ?

regards and thank You for your time.

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl