some weird upgrade problem

Hi,
I have tried upgrade my Debian yesterday and apt showed me an weird error.
I am having the problem with python-libxml2 package. I have also
in /usr/share/doc/python-libxml2/examples directory files like that:

?????????? ? ?    ?        ?            ? schema.py
?????????? ? ?    ?        ?            ? serialize.py

date of creation is of these files is 1st Jun1970 ?!
I cannot do absolutely nothing with them. I have tried to use live CD and
mount my drive not as a system one and remove them (rm -f), change owner of
these files, nothing seems to be working with them. Every time when I am
trying to do something I have straight something like: "You don't have an
access to the file" (?!) Do you have any ideas how to fix that.
thanks in advance
--
Regards Pawel Krzywicki