For ISPs and WISPs: daloRADIUS - RADIUS Platform

Hey everyone,

My name is Liran and I'm the author of the daloRADIUS project which provides a solid web based platform
for managing of users, providing statistical accounting, reports and visual graphs, even a GIS component which
integrates with GoogleMaps for visually locating and monitoring HotSpots.

The SourceForge page is at: http://daloradius.wiki.sourceforge.net/

I'd like to know if this provides anyone useful capabilities in managing their RADIUS deployments
and I'll appreciate any kind of feedback.

Regards,
Liran Tal.