Re: openssh public key (after upgrade) problem

2008/6/14 Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@galactic.demon.co.uk>:
> Posted to this list primarily because I saw Wojciech's similar posting
> immediately prior. All help on both these issues would be appreciated :)
Hi again,

FIXED - the problem was faulty id_rsa.pub on my clients. Didn't know
that DSA is that "restrictive" ;)

Now everything works fine - it took about 2 days to upgrade all the
machines . I have also some gentoo machines - there was no problem
with upgrade and stuff.

regards
wojtek

p.s. andy - i don't think that You have  similar problem because i did
not receive "connection refused" but only password prompt (which i
should not get) . only thing i can suppose is causing your problem is
dependencies mismatch or something.

regards once more
Wojtek

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl