Xen question

Hello,

I have some questions about Xen:

- I have installed an AMD64 Xen machine with Etch. In unstable I don't
see Xen-AMD64 kernels anymore. Is there a change that Xen-AMD64 support
will be dropped?

- I see that my amd64-guest has only one CPU, but it is a multicore
machine. Will I use only one core?

- When I reboot my machine, the guests boot nicely. But when I have a
power loss and the power returns, the guests do not start. What will be
wrong?

- I have a time-problem. The time in my Xen guests is 2 hours earlier
then in the domO. I have a correct /etc/timezone in both. I have now
made them independend with /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock, but I
would prefer to user them synchronised. But how?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/