Re: 32bit or 64bit?

Just my X cents: after moving to 64bit one of my mysql servers I'll never go back to 32 bit. Call it whatever you wish.

And, about AMD ... it is pity. Not my words, but I do agree 1001% with them: "AMD - an example how to destroy years of leadership".

I do not need 3 or 7 cores tomorrow, possibly working, I do need them now, and please, don't blame Intel for doing their job better. I do not need future technologies tomorrow.

These words are not a flame - I was a big AMD fan until couple of years ago.

edi.