Hosting SSH access restrictions

Hi All,

Shell access is currently not available for the hosting packages we're
offering. Some of our clients are now requesting this functionality in
order to be able to install crontabs etc.

I'm kind of wary to do this, as I am concerned with security issues. I'm
wondering if you could provide me with some documentation on how to
secure this shell access to users that need it. Users should definately
be jailed in their homedirs, and only specific commands should be allowed.

Can you help me out?

Thanks a lot,

Steven