overseas partner

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: hussain1shadab@yahoo.in

- My Name is Mr Hussain Shadab I got your contact when i was searching for an overseas partner to assist me through banker's seminar held recently in UK I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15.million) From abandoned of one Bank clients Account Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 / 10% for any income expenses that will come during the transfer, if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your retun mail. Hussain Shadab