Re: I need your help.

clearly a spam.. did everyone got it?!!

how can we stop it?

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:34 AM, amir Mustaph <amir.mustaph4@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: amir.mustaph4@yahoo.com

- Good Day,Please Read and get back to me for more details. My name is Amir Mustaph I'm the credit officer in International Remittance Department/B.O.A/,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal in the tune of £5.2m, (Five Million two hundred Thousand Pounds only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please contact me so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.You can also contact me on my private email address (amir_mustaph@y7mail.com).Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information,(1) Full names,(2) Private phone number,(3) Current residential address,(4) Occupation,(5) Age and Sex,Kind Regards,Mr. Amir Mustaph.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes".
echo tibibsgAhnbjm/dpn  | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'