Re: ClamAV Best Practices

Thanks for the replies.  What about things like spamassassin and
postgrey?  I added the volatile repos to sources.list and went to
install clamav but then I saw the message indicating '6 not upgraded' so
I ran apt-get -u upgrade at which point I was given this:

  clamav clamav-daemon clamav-freshclam spamassassin
  clamav-base postgrey spamc

So should I manually install clamav clamav-daemon clamav-freshclam
spamassassin from volatile?

Just wondering what other people are doing or have in production.

Steve