Re: courier malloc error / migration to cyrus

2008/10/15 Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr>:
> Adrian Minta wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> do You have any complete working scripts or methods how to migrate
>>> from courier to cyrus ?
>>
>> Try dovecot. Is much easy to switch from courier to dovecot and works
>> pretty well.
>
> I second this. Also, dovecot is so fast, compared to Courier.
>
> The only drawback with it is that there is absolutely zero way to know
> how much bandwidth is taken (while it's possible to monitor what courier
> is sending in mail.log).

Hi,
when i was writing previous message, one of my administrators did the
migration already.
I'm amazed by the difference of the performance of courier vs dovecot.
Dovecot is much faster .

regards.

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl