Re: I need domain configuration exports from commercial control panels

i can export DA as backup.... would it help?

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr> wrote:
Hi,

As you may know, I am the main author of the first open source control
panel that has a chance to be included in the forthcoming Lenny.

I wrote, 2 weeks ago, import and export functionalities to make it easy
to move domains between panel installations.

Now, I want to also be able to import from commercial control panels
like cPanel, DA or Plesk. I already have a (not surprisingly very ugly)
export from Plesk 8, but I need some from others.

So if you can help me, fill a fake domain with accounts (email,
subdomains, ftp, database), then do an export, and send it to me. That
would be of great help.

Regards and thanks to anybody that can help,

Thomas Goirand

P.S: Note that I tried to ask in other places without much success...