Re: Statistics program

Hello,

Thursday, August 28, 2008, 12:27:42, Maarten Vink wrote:

> And don't forget awstats totals: http://www.telartis.nl/xcms/awstats

> This will give you an overview of the stats for all websites on your
> server.

Interesting script... But is it usable also for many vhosts (around
300) which some of them have 40-100 MB awstats.txt files?

I have my own perl script[1] which puts this info to database and php
script which display them, but only the bandwidth. I also display
average month traffic for each domain and total traffic for domain in
current month and over all data.

[1]: http://www.marki-online.net/awstats-scripts/

--
  bYE, Marki