bind9 graphical admin interface

dear all,

i have some troubles with my ISP, its a small time ISP who manages the glassfiber connection for our office building and provides several services for the tennants. its a Ms shop with a point and click admin and i must say i' m not really impressed by his knowledge, not really a problem since i only need the internet connection and there is little that can go wrong there between me and the cisco router set up there by a professional provider....accept for 1 thing.....PTR records...

his software has a nice button that says do you want to create a PTR record but its simply not working. his customers are complaining and so am i, and i'm just about ready trying to learn the basic principles of DNS to help this guy out a little.

pretty sure i can set up a working bind for him but what i still need is a nice a click and go front-end so he can manage his zones properly for daily usage. there are plenty of options (http://www.debianadmin.com/bind-dns-server-web-interfacefrontend-or-gui-tools.html) for example.

but i'm not really confident about recomending anything i don't use personally.

hoping somebody has pleasant experiences with any of these and can give a positive recomandation

much obliged,

randall