Re: alternatives to suexec in etch apache2

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 06:26:35PM -0500, Dan MacNeil wrote:
> If I understood Craig correctly, I suspect that forking a process for
> every request is a bit more expensive than having the same process
> service a bunch of requests.

it's not quite for every request, it's for every connection - which can
deliver numerous requests with http keep-alive.

btw, i meant to mention in my last post that the upstream author is also
the debian maintainer of the package: Steinar H. Gunderson <sesse@debian.org>

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>