Re: [OT] Recommendation for small Switch

<snip>

Does anyone know a switch which has four GBit ports and the rest ONLY
10/100 MBit?  I have found only a Trendnet (140 Euro) which has only
two Gbit-Ports but twentyfour 10/100Mbit.

I know the perfect switch! HP Procruve 2824. I have a few of these and they are turdy. They have exactly what you are after, four gbics/ethernet (they are dual personality ports) at 1000Mbit and 20 10/100 Mbit ports.

hope this helps!

--
Cheers,
Julian De Marchi