Re: DNS zone files in Win 2k3 to Bind.

On Fri, 2008-02-01 14:01:25 +0100, Figols, Ruben <Ruben.Figols@ntt.eu> wrote:
> De: Jan-Benedict Glaw [mailto:jbglaw@lug-owl.de]
> > On Thu, 2008-01-31 09:16:46 +0100, Figols, Ruben <Ruben.Figols@ntt.eu> wrote:
> > > The format of these files is:
> > >
> > > =========================================
> > > ;
> > > ;  Database file domain.es.dns for domain.es  zone.
> > > ;      Zone version:  20074354509
> > > ;
> > >
> > > @                       IN  SOA ns.dnsserver.es.  xx.domain.es. (
> > >                         	2007341509   ; serial number
> > [...]
> > > www                     CNAME	domain.es.
> > > =========================================
> >
> > Doesn't look all that wrong. What are the actual error messages you
> > get from BIND?
>
> Because is a migration to a DNS server that not allows delegation.

BIND allows delegations.  And (while not having it used) I cannot
think of a MS DNS server that doesn't allow so put NS RRs into a zone
file.

> I get some errors. When I import zone files, BIND takes a domain
> name only one letter or some errors appear and it does not form
> correctly records in zone files.

Please cut'p'paste the exact error message. Guessing doesn't help in a
professional environment.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
  Signature of:                           Wenn ich wach bin, träume ich.