Re: raid10??

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, randall wrote:
> until the very last final step that is, getting the final raid10 to
> boot, i'm not having much luck with grub, i'm receiving grub error 2 at
> the moment for all 4 disks.

I always end up with a /boot nowadays because it has to be raid1 and
unencrypted, while the rest of the system can be in whatever way you want
(may require initrd/initramfs/etc, though).

Getting lilo or grub to work on anything other than raid1 just ain't worth
it.  If it is even possible to begin with, which I am not sure.

  Henrique Holschuh