RE: DNS zone files in Win 2k3 to Bind.

Hi all.

Thanks all for answers.

I cannot declare my bind as a secondary.
The only thing that I can do is import dns zone files ton bind.

The format of these files is:

;
;  Database file domain.es.dns for domain.es  zone.
;      Zone version:  20074354509
;

@                       IN  SOA ns.dnsserver.es.  xx.domain.es. (
                        	2007341509   ; serial number
                        	43200        ; refresh
                        	7200         ; retry
                        	2413400      ; expire
                        	10800      ) ; default TTL

;
;  Zone NS records
;

@                       NS	xxx.domain.es.
@                       NS	xxx. domain.es.
ns.dnsserver.es.    A	00.00.00.00
@                       NS	ns0.dnserver.es.
Ns1.dnsserver.es.       A 	00.00.00.00
@                       NS	ns1.eu.verio.net.
Ns2.dnsserver.es.       A 	00.00.00.00

;
;  Zone records
;

@                       CNAME	domain.es.
www                     CNAME	domain.es.

Which is that script? Can you rememeber?

Thanks a lot to everybody!

Rubén Figols