setting up my own dyndns like server

festive greetings to all,

I have started a new project and need some guidance

what I have
I have a fixed ip address on my main web/mail server linked into the exchange behind a large isp providers network
I also have a web/mail server running behind an adsl network using dyndns

now what I wont

I wont to use my own server in place of dyndns so that I can register a local domain that will be pointed to my adsl server as our adsl line goes up and down like a yo yo and dyndns keeps on black listing my domain

can any one suggest a course of action for me to take from here

To all a great new year
and may 2008 bring you lots and lots of riches

regards
oliver